Nokia C30 launched in India, check out specs and price
Nokia C30 is sold in two storage variants in India. The 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 10,999 and 4GB RAM + 64GB variant is priced at Rs. 11,999.
Nokia today launched its new reasonable smartphone in India with an exclusive offer from Jio. The phone was globally launched in July this year but it has finally arrived in India. The exclusive offer of Jio entails a discount of 10 percent that is up to Rs. 1,000 for all the buyers.
Specifications of Nokia C30
- The phone runs on Android 11 (Go edition) and is powered by an Octa-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC.
- It has a 6.82-inch HD+ display with 400 nits peak brightness and 70% NTSC colour gamut.
- Nokia C30 houses a dual rear camera which includes a 13MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor. In the front, it has a 5MP camera for selfies.
- The budget phone has a 6,000 mAh battery supported by 10W wired charging.
- The connectivity options of the phone includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802/11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, Micro-USB, GPS/A-GPS and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The back of the phone includes a fingerprint sensor and face unlock support.
- The sensors available in the phone are an accelerometer, ambient light and a proximity sensor.
Nokia C30 is sold in two storage variants in India. The 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 10,999 and 4GB RAM + 64GB variant is priced at Rs. 11,999. The phone is available in White and Green colour finishes, it will go on sale across leading offline retail stores, e-commerce platforms and on the official site of Nokia.