WhatsApp rolls out a new feature for users to create custom stickers in WhatsApp Web
The company has not made clarity on when the feature will be available for Android or iOS users.
Now the WhatsApp users can create their own stickers on the instant messaging app. The Meta owned WhatsApp has launched a new tool that allows the users to make custom stickers. The company has announced that the feature is rolling out for WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop for the users of Mac and Windows. The WhatsApp web users can access the feature right away, but the Desktop users are likely to get it in the coming week. Before this, the users did have an option to create custom stickers but using third party apps and send them through WhatsApp.
The company has not made clarity on when the feature will be available for Android or iOS users. To easily access the feature, the users should make sure that they are using the latest version of WhatsApp.
Here' how you can make custom stickers on WhatsApp:
- After opening WhatsApp Web, you can go to the chat, where you want to send the custom sticker.
- In the Chat bar, click on the attach icon (paperclip icon), then select the sticker option.
- Upon selection, you would be able to choose any picture from your computer to edit and customise. The picture selected can be edited by the tool provided by WhatsApp.
- The feature lets you add emoji, stickers from the existing sticker panel and text. The users can even draw on the image or crop it. Undo and redo options are also given.
- Once the custom sticker is edited and created, the users can send it to others using the send option available at the bottom right of the screen.